INFORMATION BROCHURE UPSEE – 2017 For Admission to First Year of B. Tech /B.Arch. / B.Pharm./ BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MCA/MAM And 2nd Year of B. Tech./B.Pharm./MCA (Lateral Entry)
UPSEE 2017 Application Form - Apply Online Here
Last Date for Submission of Application of UPSEE 2017: March 27, 2017 (05:00 PM)
Date of Examinations of UPSEE 2017 : April 17, 2017 (Sunday) and April 23, 2017 (Saturday) & April 24, 2017 (Sunday)
Website :- http://www.upsee.nic.in
Help Desk Toll free Number : 1800-180-0161 E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
All information in connection with UPSEE-2017 shall be made through University Website http://www.upsee.nic.in or http://www.aktu.ac.in.
2. Candidates of UPSEE - 2017 have to apply ONLINE ONLY. There is no option for offline form .
3. Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at UPSEE 2017 website (http://upsee.nic.in).
4. The Entrance Examination Fee for UPSEE-2017 is Rs. 1000/- for Male / Transgender candidates of General & OBC category and Rs. 500/- for Female candidates of all categories and SC/ST/PH candidates.
5. Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. Multiple applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
6. Candidate's Name in the Application Form must be the same as registered in Qualifying Examination.
7. Registration Procedure: 3 Simple Steps to be followed
Step 1: Online filling of UPSEE 2017 Application Form: Candidates will be required to fill the online application form. After successful submission, an Application number gets generated that will be used for future reference. During form filling, candidate is also required to choose PASSWORD. For subsequent login, system generated Application No. and chosen Password will be used instead of Date of Birth.
Step 2: Online Uploading of Scanned Images:
• The following images in JPG format are required to upload in one-go. Partial uploading of documents is not allowed. Uploading of scanned Photo, signature, Left Thumb Impression are mandatory for all candidates.
Step 3: Fee Payment:
• Payment by Debit/Credit Card: The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the fee and follow the instruction to complete the payment process. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the “Confirmation Page”.
Download and keep a copy of the confirmation page. IT'S MUST FOR ALL FUTURE REFERENCE.
8. After final submission of an application, no entries in the Application Form can be changed at a later stage.
9. The Application Number printed on the computer generated “Confirmation Page” must be mentioned in all future correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the APPLICATION NUMBER printed on the Confirmation Page.
10. UPSEE 2017 2018 Examination fee is non-refundable.